Comfort and results in the first attempt
What is it?
The transfer of cryopreserved embryos at the blastocyst stage is a treatment that offers greater chances of pregnancy by a single transfer attempt, wich means greater comfort for our patients. Without a doubt, it is an advanced technique that offers a greater guarantee of becoming a mother by using a more comfortable treatment.
With this technique you can enjoy the most natural part of reproduction, combined with artificial insemination.
Parents who have not been able to have babies
If you want your baby to arise in the most spontaneous way, this is your treatment.
Couples of women
As future moms, are you looking for a technique as natural as possible? Request an appointment.
Benefits of Fertilab
First free appointment
Our first consultation will be free so that we can make a prior recognition of the situation and find the most appropriate alternative to your case.
Choose your gynecologist and nurse
In our center your gynecologist and your nurse will continuously monitor the evolution of the process to ensure that they have the maximum knowledge of your case.
Our philosophy is based on mutual trust and therefore we guarantee that the price of the treatment will always be the same from beginning to end.
Without a waiting list
If you contact us we will give you a date immediately so you can start your treatment as soon as possible.
Steps to follow
Endometrial preparation. Preparation of the endometrium to implant the embryo (blastocyst).
IVF Laboratory. Selected blastocysts thawing and transfer set up.
Blastocysts transfer to the maternal uterus.*
* Embryo culture with Embryoscope +.
- All medical visits/consulations and ecographies are included
- Estradiol and progesterone analytics during stimulation
- Personal Patient Care Assistant
- Endometrial preparation
- Egg donor selection
- Egg bank (Fertibank)
- In Vitro Fertilisation
- Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI)
- EMBRYOSCOPE + embryo culture and evaluation
- Embryo culture to blastocyst
- Embryo vitrification
- Endometrial preparation (visits and ecographies)
- IVF Lab fee
- Embryos/Blastocyst thawing
- Blastocysts criotransfer
- Operating room fee (embryo transfer 5 days post puncture)
- β-HCG Determination
- Time-lapse video of the beginning of your baby’s life
- Genetic screening tests
- Sperm bank (if necessary)
IVF own eggs
The medicinal use of plants goes back to an ancestral knowledge that unites fertility with mother earth. There are dozens of plants that improve fertility.